Silverpeak serves the most premium cannabis in the area, covering over 70% of the region’s medicinal cardholders.
Aspen community voted overwhelmingly in favor of cannabis legalization in 2013.
Silverpeak opened it’s retail doors to sell Cannabis to adults over 21.
Frequently asked questions about retail cannabis in aspen
What will you require from me?
- You can be a citizen of any state or country, but Colorado law requires you must be over 21 years old and you must have a valid state or government issued identification that contains your picture, date of birth and expiration date of the identification. For government identification issued within the United States, Colorado law allows only drivers licenses, identification cards, tribal enrollment card issued in the state of Colorado, passports (not passport cards), and US military identification cards. For government identification issued outside the United States, Colorado law allows only passports (not passport cards).
- You have to be over 21 to enter the store.
- You have to be over 21 to make a purchase.
How much cannabis am I allowed to buy?
- The maximum a non-resident of Colorado over the age of 21 (with government issued Identification) can buy is 1/4 ounce (7 grams) per day).
- The most a resident of Colorado over the age of 21 (with Colorado issued identification) can buy is Once ounce (28 grams) per day.
What kind of products will be sold?
- Silverpeak carries a variety of high quality cannabis and non-cannabis products including:
- Flowers (bud), hash, extracts, Etc.
- Accoutrements (vaporizers, pipes, books)
- Clothing and Branded merchandise